Tuesday, October 16, 2012

For my Fellow LUSH Lovers


Alright guys! Here's a post containing all my current LUSH products (minus my strawberry feels massage bar). I don't have that many products, I know, but I am currently going through the interview process there and needless to say if I get the job I will be living a lavish LUSH life.

Startin' it off with a fresh face mask! This is the Love Lettuce fresh face mask and is said to be the most exfoliating of their face masks. It contains ground almonds which do the exfoliating job. I love the way this makes my face feel; so fresh and clean. Since these or fresh, they need to be kept refrigerated and expire after about a month!

I didn't take an individual picture of the Breath of Fresh Air toner, but it's the one pictured above in the spray bottle. This toner is suitable for all face types and is very refreshing and calming due to the Aloe Vera in it. LUSH recommends spraying this all over your face and putting your moisturizer directly over it.

So, the Imperialis moisturizer. This moisturizer is the one recommended by LUSH if you're new to their skincare, and is suitable for all skin types. At first I thought the smell was a bit odd, but it seriously grows on you and now I love it. The moisturizer is pink and creamy, and as they say on their site, a little really does go a long way, especially when using it over your toner. I was never good about taking care of my skin until I purchased these products and I have noticed that I now have a much brighter and even-toned complexion.

These are just a few samples that were given to me when I attended LUSH's hiring party. I haven't used the Lemony Flutter and Helping Hands enough to tell if they really have an effect on my hands, but I can tell you that the Lemony Flutter smells DIVINE. As I mentioned be for I'm in love with citrus scents, flavors, anything. ESPECIALLY LEMON! and this definitely has a lemony smell as the name rightly suggests (by the way, it is a cuticle butter). However, the Dark Angels is wonderful and even my boyfriend said that it feels good on his face. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but it's an exfoliating facial scrub and can be a bit messy as you're essentially scrubbing a black paste into your face so using it in the shower may help to keep your sinks clean!

Any questions about these products or the strawberry feels massage bar?
Just ask in the comments!

xx Callie

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Glad you stumbled on my blog. Your posts are great so far. Can't wait to read more :)

    xo

    marissa florence
    stellabobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the love lettuce looks amazing!!! Think I may have to try this out!

    I'm a new blogger; www.thegirrrlsroom.blogspot.co.uk .. take a look:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love Lush products! I LOVE their Jackie Oats foundation - though I have ran out now - their shimmer balm is also gorge! Great and lovely blog!
    I've decided to follow and I was wondering if perhaps you'd follow back?
    Thanks
    xxxx
    Rachael
    xx
    http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm i haven't tried their foundation yet! Love your blog, I'm 5'1 as well, haha. following you xx

      Delete
  4. The love lettuce face mask has been on my 'to buy' list for aaages! Can't wait to try it!

    Kimmy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lush. Love your blog! Now following, would love you to check out mine too. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    I am also running a vintage giveaway to win a scarf and gold chain necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I really need to visit Lush soon :)X

    ReplyDelete
  7. now i want to try lemon flutter! i love the smell of lemons especially the body works lemon body butter. really good :) nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hows the Dark Angels mask working out for you? I'd be really interested to buy it, if its worth the money- Lush isn't cheap! I actually just bought their 'Daddyo violet shampoo', have you ever tried it?

    alikih.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete