This doesn't look too professional considering I haven't mastered my photoshop skills, but here are some things I'm currently craving from Urban Outfitters. I do work there, but unfortunately can't afford these things at the moment, so I'll just continue to drool over them while I'm working.
1. Pins and Needles Angora Ombre Stripe Sweater : Not much to say about this. I love the colors and need to stock up on sweaters for the fall/winter!
2. Skull Bracelet : I spotted this beauty tonight at work for the first time and instantly fell in love. The string part comes in a few different colors in the store, although online they only have blue and purple.
3. Boho Glass Candle : This candle smells like candy to me and I want it! I want it so bad! However, at 32 dollars it's a bit pricey for a candle. The description on the website claims 60+ hours of burn time and describes the scent as persimmon, citrus, and jasmine notes. I'm a sucker for citrus everything.
4. Fleece-Lined Tight : These look like plain ol' opaque black tight, but they are so much more. I love my leggings and tights, but they don't do much for warmth in the colder months. The inside of these is lined with fleece, perfect for the cold weather!
5. Jeffrey Campbell Leather Lita Boot : I've wanted a pair of Lita's since the first time I laid eyes on them, but I haven't been able to justify buying them to myself. I always worry that I won't wear them often enough, but for now they're still on my wishlist.
What clothing items have you had your eye on lately?